Your Convenient One-Stop-Power-Shop
We’ll Get You Shaped Up So You
Can Ship Out
The Stewart & Stevenson territory footprint extends most of the northeast coast down to Florida and the Gulf—from Maine all the way to the tip of Texas. We are the industry leader for sales, service, engineering, and application support of heavy-duty marine power for both commercial vessels and pleasure craft. We are fully capable of assisting you, whether you’re a new or experienced marine buyer, with your purchase and service decisions. Our aftermarket support includes:
- New and Rebuilt Engines
- New Auxiliary Transmissions
- New Propulsion Marine Gears
A Partner Where You Need It,
When You Need It
Our Texas, Louisiana, Florida, New Jersey, Connecticut, and New York service branches offer the largest, most comprehensive marine part stock in the territory, and our certified, experienced technicians are ready to help you with your specific needs. With Stewart & Stevenson, you are never tied to homeport when it comes to service and parts availability.
Our OEM partners Volvo Penta and MTU are world renowned in the development and supply of performance-based marine power products and power solutions. Our Florida and Atlantic region branches are authorized distributors for MTU marine engines, parts, and service; and we are an approved dealer for MTU marine parts and service for the Texas and Louisiana gulf coasts.
Together, we offer an extensive line of technologically advanced engines, marine gears, electronic controls, and diagnostic systems, with power packages to meet most marine requirements. Additionally, we are dedicated to supplying sustainable power solutions and provides trusted marine products and services for power generation, gasoline engines, and diesel engine models for commercial and leisure marine applications.
to a Minimum
to a Minimum
So You Can Enjoy Down Time
to the Maximum
You’ve made quite the investment in your craft, and you need it to be ready when you are. We are first-rate supplier of custom marine packages for pleasure craft, with power packages that can be configured with single or multiple engines to meet the specific propulsion and power generation requirements of your vessel type. Our large workforce of:
50’–500’ Pleasure Craft with MTU Marine diesel engines, such as yachts and sport fishing boats
- MTU Horsepower Range Is 1,360HP–13,000HP
- Joystick System
25’–90’ Pleasure Craft with Volvo Penta Marine diesel engines, such as ski boats, runabouts, and cruisers
- Volvo Penta Horsepower Range Is 13HP–1,350HP
- Trendsetting Market Option IPS (Integrated Propulsion System)
- EVC (electronic vessel controls) and Glass Cockpit
We Run a Tight Ship
So You Can Get on with Business
Uptime is to vital to your company’s success. When you’ve got equipment issues or it’s simply time for preventative maintenance, we guarantee a quick response time with both on-site and off-site service so your vessels can get back up and running in no time.
We offer custom marine packages for propulsion, ship service generators, barge unloading pumps, and auxiliary equipment. We provide aftermarket support for new/rebuilt engines, generators, controls, parts, and service for all vessels in the commercial marine industry, such as:
- Passenger Ferries
- Inland Tank, Coastal Tank, & Offshore Barges
- Fleet Touring Vessels
- Diesel Loaders
- Push Boats
The Coast Guard Trusts
Stewart & Stevenson®
Stewart & Stevenson®
And So Can You
We are currently partnered with the U.S. Coast Guard as the trusted resource for the maintenance and repair of their engines and marine equipment.
- The Coast Guard isn’t the only military branch that has teamed up with Stewart & Stevenson. We currently work with the U.S. Navy and Army also.
- In 1940, Stewart & Stevenson built hundreds of tow tractor/push vehicles and self-propelled bomb ordinance loaders for the U.S. Air Force.
- During World War II, Stewart & Stevenson built and packaged diesel generators, assembled hundreds of 6×6 trucks, refurbished thousands of Jeeps, and re-powered Sherman tanks for the U.S. Army.
- In 1991, Stewart & Stevenson signed a contract to build $1.2 billion of 2.5-ton and 5-ton trucks for U.S. Army.
- Our credibility with the U.S. Coast Guard has led to a working relationship with the Colombian Navy.